Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Found: Another student blog from my choir

This time, it is someone in Women's Chorale. Love the quote that pulled me to her blog:

I am having to miss the biggest Christmas concert UAB's choir has had in years, so I am having to go do ^*#$@ work for Copeland so that I won't get a bad grade in choir. Ha, who fails choir.

Ha, and what professor reads blogs? Kind Warning to student bloggers: If you blog about me, it's likely I'll find you.

And . . . as far as failing choir . . you'd be surprised. Some people do. It happens, more than I'd like, that's for sure.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is... woooooooo!

--Andy

Clayton said...

Big C, I found the blog late last night! I knew big brother would catch it!

clay

Anonymous said...

I've put some thought into it, and I think I'm going to call you "P-Cople" occasionally. It's pronounced "Pee-koh-puhl."

Philip L. Copeland said...

You better make that Dr. PCople.

Keith said...

How does "Dr. C" strike you?

Toni said...

Hey easy... I'm upset about missing the choir concert....It sucks, I have to be in a wedding, who gets married the weekend before christmas.

Philip L. Copeland said...

Toni has now "outed" herself. For the record, she is a great student and told me on the first day of class that she had this conflict. That's an adult that has her stuff together--

plc

scivley said...

The Messiah is SOLD OUT as of yesterday!!!

Marybeth Verchot said...

You should get AOL Instant Messenger. It's fun and stuff.

Carlee said...

AHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! BIG BROTHER?!?!?!?!!? ahahaha! thats what we called the gigantic poster of the Asian person we had at United Colors of Benetton when i worked there. we were convinced that the DM had a camera behind it.