Hey gang . . .
1. I hope the opera went well tonight. I'm excited about seeing it on Saturday. My best to all those involved.
2. I got this email from Jackie's mom, Cathy Roche, concerning the performance on Tuesday night. Here's what I got from her:
Hi Dr. Copeland,
I just wanted to thank you again for performing for our group last night! We give out surveys for the participants to evaluate the event. We ask them to rate the location, food and entertainment on a scale of 1-10. The choir was the favorite with a score of 9.49; location and food both scored 9.28 and 9.27 respectively.
Some additional comments added to the individual surveys include:
1. 10+ on the food and music – I loved the music
2. Very impressive choir – excellent
3. The entertainment was excellent
4. The entertainment was a 10 plus more!!
5. Best program ever
6. Excellent program – hurrah!
Keep up the good work and thank you for working with us!
It was great to get that email. I was thrilled with the performance and appreciate the hard work that all of you have given lately. Enjoy the opera, enjoy the upcoming spring break.