Monday, March 29, 2010

New Dresses

Dr. Reynolds says we have money for new dresses.

Let's get going on it!

  • Look here and let me know what you think. I like Southeastern - they are an Alabama company and they have worked well with us in the past.
  • Ms. Reynolds likes to cover arms and wants to get a dress that looks good on every body type. That leaves us with this if we go with Southeastern.
  • We use this company with Birmingham Concert Chorale.
  • One thing I saw with Conspirare that I really liked was their use of the pashmina to add color as well as unify the group. Look and see what you think. Different colors for each girl (or select from designated colors):

3 comments:

reese. ryan said...

if you want a males opinion...

none of those dresses are good enough for our women!

the best one out of all of them
was the one you picked out. Go figure. haha. All of those would make our women look like every other chick who is in choir at some other school, unless there is some magic that Nancy has up her sleeve to "jazz" the dresses up. But then again, I'm not the one who has the wear them...

DON'T YOU DARE TAKE OUR VESTS, BOWTIES, AND COAT TAILS!!!!!!!!!!

...just sayin

Ariel Reid said...

http://www.sepapparel.com/catalog/index.php/dresses/canzonet-dress.html
I think this one is cute, but I agree with Ryan.

Brianna Moore said...

I still like the one you picked out. The one that had the white band across the top with the shrug overlay! I think it will be the most elegant and will look good on all the women!!