Monday, January 03, 2005

Church Position for Interested Student

Students,

Got this email today--possible church job for interested student.
Dr. Copeland,

I am the current choir director at Wilson Chapel United Methodist Church in the Roebuck Springs area of Birmingham. I have recently acquired a position as choir director at a church closer to my residence in Vestavia and am assisting Wilson Chapel in acquiring a replacement. Wilson Chapel UMC is a traditional style church with an aging congregation. The choir is a very dedicated 12 person ensemble with very good skills. They need someone who is bright, energetic, and who wants to be there. This is a part time position. If you have any student(s) who may be interested, please forward this to them or contact me back so that I may contact them directly.
Contact me if you are interested!

No comments: