Thursday, May 03, 2007

Choir Tour and Choir Party Plans

Here it is:

Monday

7:00 a.m. Depart Birmingham. Look for the bus at the corner of 10th and 13th or close to the Alys Stephens Center. Wear jeans and UAB Wear both days.

9:40 Hazel Green High School (confirmed)

12:30 Bob Jones HS (confirmed)

2:00 Grissom HS (confirmed)

4:30 Back in Birmingham

Tuesday

6:00 a.m. Depart Birmingham

7:50 Austin HS (Decatur, AL) (confirmed)

11:30 a.m. Muscle Shoals HS (confirmed)

12:30 Florence HS (confirmed)

Choir Party
Thursday: 8:00-10:00 at Giuseppie's. Mary Beth has asked if I'll poll the choir to see if they'd rather do it at my pool house, so I'll do that on the bus at some point (if my pool house is available, that is.)

2 comments:

Gregory said...

PS,

My recital in Huntsville is next Sunday night (5/13) 7:30 p.m. I know it's mother's day. And that was kind of the point as my mother hasn't heard me sing in probably seven years.

Unknown said...

if anyone in madison/huntsville area wants to ride with me, let me know cause i will be driving BOTH days (256) 503-0316