Thursday, September 20, 2007

Friday rehearsal schedule

I just sent this email to the choir:

Choir,

I was very pleased with rehearsal today . . . you sounded fantastic, worked hard, and had fun. That's my idea of a great day.

My apologies about being confusing about this Friday's rehearsal. I think we need it to ensure success with our first performance on Saturday.

Here's what I expect for the rest of the semester:

9/21 all will rehearse
9/28 men will rehearse, women off
10/5 everyone off
10/12 all will rehearse
10/19 all will rehearse
10/26 everyone off
11/2 everyone off
11/9 everyone off
11/16 everyone off (Copeland out of town)
11/23 university holiday
11/30 all rehearse

I think that schedule gives you six Friday's for the two Saturday's. To finish making good on that, I'm giving you these two days off next week:

Wednesday, September 26
Thursday, September 27

Mark it down, everyone. And tell your friends.

1 comment:

Chris R. said...

What about Chamber choir on the 26th? Still a go for that?