Sunday, September 30, 2007

Wither the UAB ACDA Student Chapter?

Choir students,

Kevin Beck, Charles Henry, and Clay Rector (and I'm sure some others) started an ACDA student chapter at UAB a few years ago. It's been mostly inactive since it's inception and I need to know if there is any interest in reviving it.

I am supposed to respond to the national office at some point in the near future to give them an idea of whether we are doing anything or not with the student organization.

You can learn a little about it by looking at student chapter websites here, here, and here.

If you want to re-activate ours, let me know by Monday, October 7. I find it to be a very worthy organization. If I hear of no interest, I'll tell the national office that we are inactive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am interested:)

delia said...

I helped and actually probably still have all of the stuff. Let me know if you want it!

Brian said...

YES!!! I am very interested in reviving this organization.