Monday, August 18, 2008

anonymous comments

Everyone,

I know that this is a sensitive time and that my recent restructuring of the choral department has hurt some feelings. I understand that, I really do.

I've tried to use this blog for several items of communication:
1. I used it to let you know a change was coming in the structure of the choirs here.
2. I've done my best to address some of the questions that came up regarding the implications of the restructuring here, here, and here.
3. I've met with several students today and had email conversations with others.

I appreciate all of the conversations that I've had.

This blog has always been a place where good conversations have been held, laughs have been had, and insights have been gained.

It's not a place for you to post anonymous comments. If you have something to say, come address it with me in person or write it out to me in an email. I encourage you to say what you think . . . and then listen to what I have to say.

But don't be anonymous. I'm very open about what I say here and it always has my name on it. Have the courage to put yours.