Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Some of the things we talked about

For the benefit of all my students, here are some of the things we talked about in my methods class tonight:

1. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. An awesome book and way of living.

2. Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment. Find out what you are here.

Here's mine:

ENTP

For ENTPs the driving quality in their lives is their attention to the outer world of possibilities; they are excited by continuous involvement in anything new, whether it be new ideas, new people, or new activities. They look for patterns and meaning in the world, and they often have a deep need to analyze, to understand, and to know the nature of things. ENTPs are typically energetic, enthusiastic people who lead spontaneous and adaptable lives.

Here's the video:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swing between ENFP and INFP, generally.

Anonymous said...

I'm ISFJ.. but i took the test again, and apparently today I'm ISFP. Hmmph.

Cherith said...

In college I was INFJ but now I am ENFJ...just coming right on out of that shell but still just as judgmental apparently. :)

Brian said...

I'm ENFJ. Aren't most teachers like this too?