Saturday, December 22, 2007

Zach Hill checks in

For those of you who knew Zach, he wrote me this email today:

Dr.Copeland,

I just wanted to let you I'm thinking about you and your family and wish you all a very Merry Christmas this year and that the Lord would bless you. You have played a very important part in my life and I just wanted you know that I appreciate the time I had singing for you at UAB. I'm working as a Database Developer at a company now and just recently became engaged to a Wonderful Woman. I thought that you would like a update and to know that you are on my mind and I am and will continue to pray for you and your family. May the Light of His love fill you this Christmas and all of your life!

Zachary Hill

His second email contained this:

Actually I was looking at the UAB choir blog today and trying to track down folks and see what was going on in people's lives. I was also listening to a UAB Choir Listening CD from when i was still there..Maute Saule, I Thank You Jesus, Jauzete Dame Herrn... were just a few on there. I was kind of reminiscing about when I was there and realized just how much i missed it. It is really weird how time has passed so quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Zach. Copeland, did you know he married me and Stephanie?