Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PFC Reid, Christopher G

Everyone,

Chris Reid sent me a hand-written letter from Fort Sill, Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to post it on the blog.

I give it to you now and encourage you to write him:

Dr. Copeland,

I hope all is well with the choir. Being here in Basic Training with no access to music of any kind is killing me. I miss hearing quality music. Hell, I'd even settle for crappy music. I have my address finally. Please pass it on to Dr. Kris and any member of the choir that might wish to have it (and faculty members too).

PFC Reid, Christopher G.
E. Battery, 1/19 FA, 3rd Platoon
402 N.E. South Boundary Road
Fort Sill, OK 73503-8014

Make sure they know not to send anything but letters or pictures (nothing obscene).

I miss everyone at UAB and hope the music program continues its successful path.

Sincerely,

Chris Reid
PFC, US Army


Chris is a great guy . . . please write him and tell him how proud you are of him.

No comments: