Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogger has some new images

I'm testing out a new feature or two on Google's blogger.

This is how a quote would work:
Probably the most important new feature is the inline commenting system, that lets you post comments without opening a new page. This year, I tried using a pop-up window for the comment form, but it's still inconvenient to post comments. The new option, which can be added in the Draft Blogger by going to Settings > Comments > Comment Form Placement, uses an iframe to display a textarea and a list of authentication options:

2 comments:

Mezzo with a Mission said...

oh, I LOVE that...

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Much better than the pop-up. I read your blog frequently and thoroughly enjoy it. I'm in Salt Lake City and sing with a chamber choir, 'Jubilate'. What will your choirs be doing for Christmas?