Monday, April 26, 2010

I figured it out

I had a little trouble figuring out how the triplets saw where babies come from (the story I referenced in choir the other day).

Here was the sequence of events:

1. Teacher sends us a link to bear.org - a site with a bear cam.
2. They have archived video clips of the cam on YouTube.
3. One of the clips is to Lily the bear's birth.
4. In the *related* clips there is this video of some other baby lily birth.

Click this link to see how my babies saw pictures from a live birth. And why Caroline looked so disgusted.

7 comments:

Chris Barbee said...

Dear Lord...

reese. ryan said...

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good grief,
that is explicit..lol

geez, that isn't something anyone should put on youtube...
we should flag that..

poor children

Lori said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That sucks so bad, Dr. C. I'm so sorry they saw this. ugh!

I'm sick. uggggg!

Will S said...

The best part is the description of the video on youtube.

Anonymous said...

Birth control at its best

Unknown said...

OMG!!! OMG!!!

There are things and then there is that...where is the stork when you need it?!

Eric Harris said...

I second Will’s statement.