Thursday, August 23, 2007

Singers needed - one time only paid gig

Choir, I have this request for 4-6 paid singers on a Sunday in October. Let's talk about it after class if you are interested and available:

A description of the opportunity:

My church's celebration of its 140th Anniversary is October 7th . Worship begins at 11:00 and we will carry out the theme of the 1860s in music, dress, etc. The suggested music for worship is "Amazing Grace" and "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" and anything else you think would be appropriate for that time in history.

I suggest a quartet of strong voices. The participants will be paid for coming and are also invited to the luncheon that will follow worship which will include old time hymn-singing. Please let me know ASAP.

1 comment:

Jake Richey said...

if you get 3 more to do it, I will. Definitely! just let me know dr. copeland. Thanks