Monday, November 05, 2007

Woohoo! 147th among 40 year old men!

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Proof that sometimes fatboys enter races and don't always finish last!

Anyone want to join me this weekend for some "racing?"

UPDATE: In other race analysis, it appears that all 7 entries in the 70-74 age range beat my time. However, I would have come in second in the 75-79 age range and I completely smoked the 86 year old men by over two minutes. I feel pretty good about that, considering they've had plenty of years to train and I just started.

UPDATE #2: It appears that I came in #1761th overall. Next year, I'm shooting for making the top 1700.


4 comments:

Mezzo with a Mission said...

It's widely known that the 75 year olds cheat like hell...

Anonymous said...

You shoot for the stars with that goal of 1700th ... im so proud of you smoking that 86 year old! haha no but really i am very proud of you for running the race!
Hebrews 12:1-2

~Sami

Anonymous said...

i agree... but what is the 147 out of??

Dr. Kristine Hurst-Wajszczuk said...

Frankly, I think it's impressive you did it at all! I couldn't run that far...maybe walk...but my knees just couldn't handle it. I say, bravo baby!

KHW