Friday, May 02, 2008

UAB is blogging Ireland again

Don't miss this review of the National Chamber Choir of Ireland. Ashley shows real insight for choral music in this post . . . she's really a remarkable young woman. I wish I had gone to the concert.

Brian Denton is singing beautifully and blogging up a storm. Here is his take on what's next:
Tomorrow night is the real deal. The reason we're here in Ireland. We have 12 minutes to sing our hearts out and make magic with the wonderful music that we're performing. We're ready. Our Spring concert back at home was just the start for this choir.
Chris is busy spying on me spying on others here and he's got a video of pictures he's taken here on his facebook account. I've got to find out how he recorded "Michelle" from our concert yesterday . . . it's a great recording although I took the piece a little fast. The kids were a little restless so I rushed the tempo a bit on purpose. If I'd known I'd here it again I would have milked it for all it's worth!

Patrick is posting pictures and a few comments here.

It's almost like the old days with many choir members blogging! Madison Holler is rumored to have a blog out there that I haven't found yet. If anyone can help, let me know.

Choir is in good spirits. I think tomorrow will be special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally recorded Michelle using Chris' camcorder.

Rockage.

Harry Miree