Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Google calendar addition to the right

It was Katie's idea, and a good one. See the ADD EVENT to GOOGLE CALENDAR button to the right.

And if you can't tell, I'm a little technically infatuated with Google Calendar. I found a program yesterday that will sync it with my Pocket PC named GOOSYNC. If you do the PocketPc or calendar on your phone, you may be interested in this program. All I can say is . . . it works. (and that is saying alot when it comes to syncing anything)

3 comments:

Katiee said...

You have no idea what you've done to me... I'm obsessed with this thing now.

I wonder if it can sync to an ipod... that would be the shiz.

And, thanks for performance calendar thing! It's very convenient.

delia said...

I agree. I have been working on creating a calendar for my pharmacy class all day. I put it on our blog so that everyone will have access. I will try the sync thing soon. Do you know a way that I can sync my outlook calendar with the google calendar so I won't have to go back and reenter everything?
You are the reason people in my class think that I am "tech savvy!"

Unknown said...

Delia,

You can EXPORT your Outlook Calendar to Google. Then I would just use the google. Outlook, which used to be my favorite program, is just driving me crazy these days.

You might be able to make this work: http://engtech.wordpress.com/2006/08/11/the-holy-grail-of-synchronization-how-to-synchronize-microsoft-outlook-multiple-locations-google-calendar-gmail-ipod-and-mobile-phone-with-funambol-scheduleworld/
but for now I'm just going to use GooSync to keep my PPC up to date with Google Calendar (and avoid outlook).