Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Upcoming Recording

Thursday's recording session will be important for the choir for alot of reasons. We'll use something from that day as our entry for the ACDA convention in Spring 2006. Entry deadline is next week.

We'll be recording at Bluff Park Methodist again. If you don't know where that is, look here.

You are working hard during the "push" time of the year. I appreciate your efforts and I'm excited about our concert on Saturday. Are you? I've not blogged as much lately; I've been spending non-triplet time with my new Tablet PC. Let me say this: I love it. You need one.

France approaches. Study they music so that we may appear worthy when it is our time to sing. If I were more talented, I would insert a Haiku here. For the best in Haikus written to encourage good friends, look here.

No comments: