Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh my, I took an internet quiz

You can find it here. Am I destined to take a pirate quiz next?

the Wit
(52% dark, 39% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 83% on dark
You scored higher than 0% on spontaneous
You scored higher than 16% on vulgar

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the test. It says I have an innocent sense of humor with menacing undertones. Couldn’t ya just die?

Nick said...

Sadly I am so ashamed of my score that I will not reveal it to anyone...lets just say that I didnt score how I thought I would...who is anon y mous...

CarolineLSpears said...

Hey, I'm the Wit, as well! Funny!

Sarah LH said...

the dark doesn't surprise me about you. i'm the comic, more vulgar than anything else. oh dear.

delia said...

i am the Ham

(39% dark, 52% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

does that mean im fat?

Nick said...

haha thats what i was...Ham

Deb said...

I'm the prankster- clean, complex, and light.

Katie Mo said...

I'm freaking awesome - haha, idiot savant. ...perhaps not such a good thing, being an idiot. oh well.

Katie Mo said...

CRAP!

how did i turn out the same thing as CHARLES?