Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh my, I took an internet quiz

You can find it here. Am I destined to take a pirate quiz next?

the Wit
(52% dark, 39% spontaneous, 16% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean you're pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer. Your sense of humor takes the most effort to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 83% on dark
You scored higher than 0% on spontaneous
You scored higher than 16% on vulgar

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the test. It says I have an innocent sense of humor with menacing undertones. Couldn’t ya just die?

Choral Advocate said...

Sadly I am so ashamed of my score that I will not reveal it to anyone...lets just say that I didnt score how I thought I would...who is anon y mous...

CarolineLSpears said...

Hey, I'm the Wit, as well! Funny!

delia said...

i am the Ham

(39% dark, 52% spontaneous, 38% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

does that mean im fat?

Choral Advocate said...

haha thats what i was...Ham

Anonymous said...

I'm the prankster- clean, complex, and light.

Katie Mo said...

I'm freaking awesome - haha, idiot savant. ...perhaps not such a good thing, being an idiot. oh well.

Katie Mo said...

CRAP!

how did i turn out the same thing as CHARLES?