Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Long Arm of the Blog

I received a wonderful email last week from a gentleman asking me questions about my experience in the Florilege Vocal de Tours festival. He found me through an internet search and left a very kind remark that I wanted to share with you. It is interesting to see the reach our blog has had:

I've enjoyed reading your blog... as someone who has been heavily involved in only one choir (until relatively recently) for a long period of time, it's refreshing for me to get a different perspective and insights from a rare glimpse into the workings of another group - not to mention being reminded that, yes, other choirs have their own ups and downs too. More up than down in your case, I would say... it seems like you have a wonderful group and I have very much enjoyed listening to the occasional clip that you have posted.

Kind regards,
Michael Rosales
General Manager
Quintessential Vocal Ensemble
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
www.qve.ca


It's also a nice reminder that we need to realize that words we place online are read by hundreds of others. Always be respectful, kind, and professional!

No comments: