Movement notes for upcoming choir concert:
1. Men will gather in the Hulsey and enter stage from Stage Right.
2. Women will line up in the back of the ASC, taking care to leave enough room for . They will come down both aisles of the lower level to take the stage, coming down two-by two in both aisles singing “Cantate Alleluia.”
3. In the middle of the women’s set, Charles and Andrew will be in charge of moving the piano on to the stage for the women's 3rd piece with open lid facing women and Dr. Gainey's stand behind keyboard.
4. After last song, Women's Choir will exit the stage STAGE RIGHT and sit in that dress circle.
5. Charles/Andrew will flip piano (reverse it) for Dr. Pomfret's set.
6. After Dr. Pomfret’s set, Concert Choir will gather and line up in the lower lobby. Women will go to lower lobby via backstage, not crossing in front.
7. Concert Choir will enter from STAGE LEFT and sing their first set.
8. Chamber Choir will peel down after Concert Choir set; Concert Choir will exit to Dress Circle STAGE LEFT.
9. After Chamber set, Concert Choir will join Chamber Choir on stage by getting on risers first, chamber will get in places once choir is set on risers.