Thursday, October 06, 2005

France Artifacts Needed for Article

Choir that went to France,

I received this request this morning regarding the article being written about us for a school publication:

We are gathering artifacts to use with the piece on the choir's trip to
France. I have scanned the cover of the program and have the one image in front of Notre Dame. We need more...either other images and/or ticket stubs, actual journals, postcards, whatever. Can you help me out? Thanks
Can you help me with ticket stubs, postcards, something like that?

2 comments:

delia said...

i have metro stubs and stuff from notre dame...when do you need them?

Lauren Davidson said...

sadly...i saved just about EVERYTHING i could get my hands on from the trip haha... i guess i'll just bring it to choir on tuesday...see ya then!

Lauren