Leigh and I are having a great time watching the Oscar's.
No choir thoughts, just movie star watching . . . comments that need to be said:
1. Way to go Hillary Swank. My hero.
2. Sean Penn is an idiot.
3. P. Diddy is a bigger idiot. I've never seen a guy that has a higher opinion of himself.
4. Was Beyonce lipsyncing?
5. Loved the tribute to Johnny Carson.
6. YoYoMa and tribute to actors who passed away very touching.
7. Loved Jamie Foxx with daughter. And he won! Just won. Classy. But what about Clint? Oh well . . . didn't see Ray but I really like Jamie Foxx and the Ray Charles legacy.
8. Loved the Oprah/John Kerry comment.
9. Loved the tribute Jamie Foxx gave Sydney Poitier. And wow . . . honoring his grandmother. Leigh cried.
10. Julia Roberts . . . now a mother of multiples.
11. Clint Eastwood . . . way to go Clint! Glad i saw this movie. if you haven't seen it . . go! And he honors his mom . . . at 96. wow.
12. Enough of a choir director's view of the movies. Learn the French piece!