Sunday, March 05, 2006

Heard Birmingham-Southern Today

I heard a choir concert by Birmingham-Southern today and observed a rehearsal of Samford's Acapella Choir on Friday. Will report to you observations and realizations.

Both groups have talented directors. I'm very glad that I have the talent I have in front of me this year.

At All-State, I began focusing on building next year's group. I'll be bringing you into that very soon--Whitney has already been a big help by telling her "Bob Jones" choir friends about her experiences at UAB. That's what we need from the rest of you . . . word of mouth reports about your experiences at UAB. There are people we need! Let's go get them.

3 comments:

scivley said...

I think a kid from my church will be with yall next year. His name is Greg. He's one of Mayhall's. He's a good kid. Do you know who I'm talking about?

Marybeth Verchot said...

I miss choir.

Meredith said...

did you see my post earlier about the guy from southern union? it didnt show up on the blog. andrew gothard is also thinking about joining choir next fall.