Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The New Blogger

Google is finally updating their blogger service and you can read about it here. It looks like they are making some nice changes--my favorite is that they are adding labels. At present, I've got 640 posts to this blog and I would like a way of organizing 'like' posts . . . such as the ones about the triplets, choral literature, humor, etc.

When I get a chance, I'll migrate this blog over to the new format. Hopefully, the address won't change and everything that is on this site will be on the new one.

This blog gets about 100 hits a day, even when I don't post anything. The fact that Google owns blogger must be some factor in the terms that come up in google searches. I get alot of hits for searches on "If I Can Help Somebody" and anything that has to do with choirs.

Look here if you want to see an experiment with the new blog style.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! The test blog looks like postsecret...