Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Begging James to Blog Better

Ok, Mr. Desta.

Time to learn how to blog. More sentences are required. Context is good. It looks like you are writing messages to one person . . . is that how it is done these days?

A sampling of the last several days:

Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Let's not mess this up.

Monday, May 15, 2006
So I'm not alone in wanting something I haven't conceived of yet. Makes me feel not crazy. =)

Sunday, May 14, 2006
Things are a little bit confusing for me right now, but they'll even out soon. Either way, though, I really don't know what I want. Too much coffee is a bad idea. Seriously. Don't do it. In other news, there is none. I wish there were, though.

Saturday, May 13, 2006
I can't figure out what it is that's missing. But it is. And it's bugging me.

6 comments:

Marybeth Verchot said...

Desta, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with Copie T on this one. This whole writing posts that that don't actually say anything of substance thing has gotta go. We'd like to know what's going on with you, not try to interpret little snippets of what generally either sounds like you're involved in drama or have a crush on somebody.

Marybeth Verchot said...

But then, I guess I don't have much room to talk considering how much I've blogged in the past couple of months. >.>

scivley said...

Agreed. I stink at guessing games. Desta, pretty pretty please write more!! <--- Do you see this? I begged.

Marybeth Verchot said...

JENNIFER! WHY DID YOU DELETE YOUR BLOG?! I shed an emo tear over it and everything!

scivley said...

HAHAHA! “An emo tear.” Now, that is truly touching! Xanga freaked out. I was forced to relocate. I am now at www.xanga.com/snowhite22

Yes, you should blog more too, Missy!!

Desta said...

Ahahaha, I had no idea you guys remembered I existed, even. But I fixed it, so whatever.