Wednesday, May 17, 2006

From our Chicago friends


Wasn't this nice?

I got this picture and email from Timothy Kou:

Hello, Dr. Copeland

I hope life is treating you mercifully this semester-end. I've just finished my finals, and I now have time to actually send that pic I promised. Again, it was such a blast and a blessing to be able to sing at Carnegie under your direction. I was able to keep my focus on you without having to worry about the music as much because of the intensity of our practices, and all of the extra voices around me as a support. Reading your blog, I can tell your group had at least as much fun in NYC as ours did. If you ever find your way to Chicago, let me know. I'd love to chat.

*diminuendo*
Timothy Kou

P.s. My greetings to Ms. Reynolds as well.

They were a nice bunch of people and I'm glad that they sang with us.

No comments: