We've been asked to appear on the CBS morning show on the Monday we are in NYC. We'd be part of the crowd outside the studio and get a little promotional time about the concert the next night. Pretty cool, eh?
Special thanks to Kathleen Drohan of MidAmerica for selecting us--for all the right reasons!
- We would leave the hotel at 7:10 that morning via a BUS
- Be on the air for two shots: 8:05 a.m. and 8:35 a.m.
- UAB wear would be a great idea--sweatshirts, t-shirts, etc.
- Markers and paper would be available for signs
- There are lots of great places in the area for AFTER the show: Plaza, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Central Park, Trump Tower, Tiffany's, ToysRUs (probably more interesting to me than you)
- Weather forecast is looking to be nice, but bring something warm for this little event. Expect 50s. I guess there is always the possibility of rain, but that is not in the forecast.
- There won't be any bathroom facility for an hour if you have problems like that in the early hours. If you do, don't sit next to me on the plane.
- We won't be singing anything, but we will get a chance to talk about our concert.
- They'll have hot chocolate, donuts, and coffee for us at the event. Woohoo!